Saturday, July 17, 2010

Hiatus Update

So maybe blogging and having a life don't mix so well after all. Like, enrolling in every workshop you can get the email address of will eventually get you acting in a play, editing footage for a short film, or, in my case, texting while the others decide how to use a giant M.

(Me - closest to camera) Gap shirt, Levi's jeans, Guess boots, vintage white framed sunglasses.

My short film was, of course, fashion themed and I'll post it here as soon as I get the audio edition done. It has birds, chandeliers and veils, and therefore, Miu Miu and Prada SS10 and Meadham and Kirchoff FW10 references. Also I got the tribute to Portuguese writer José Saramago done. Don't mean to brag but hey I got national tv coverage and somebody delayed her flight so she wouldn't miss it. That's gotta be something. Actually, from now on I will rate events based on flight-delaying statistics. Anyway y friend A. was in charge of the flier and he really nailed it.
So I'm still alive, still blogging and still throwing snow to the snowball behind me. I'm attending to a theater workshop at the French Alliance in Honduras, I've got two more workshops coming at different places and I'm supposed to attend Colombiamoda 2010 somewhere in the middle of it all. And get stuff out of my mind and in here, like the Men SS2011 collections, the whole Couture month in Paris and how John Galliano belongs to the late 1890's. Hater's gonna hate.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment, no registration needed