Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Mugler Spring 2012

I went through my head with the razor the other day because I am going through a cray cray Britney phase I lost a twitcam bet to Ana. I stopped when I found myself looking like a mix between Formichetti and Ossendrijver.
Bershka sweater + thirfted t-shirt, Nicola Formichetti, Lucas Ossendrijver. 

Among the many nice things I've heard are "Hitler youth", "one septum ring and sailor tat away from hipster", and "ropavejero" which I don't even know how to translate to English. Anyways about Nicola and the Spring 2012 Mugler show. The first segment had these iron ..errrr things?
Kind of like the opening scene in William Klein's 1966 film Qui êtes-vous, Polly Maggoo?, where he mocks fashion by reenacting a show with metal sheets as clothing and the ridiculousness of the cult to Editors in Chief
The sporty section between the following parade of dark and pastel/neon-ish suits was mildly interesting. As in Harry Goodwins looking somewhat like he did on that superb Dazed & Confused November 2008 editorial, "Powerful Sportswear" shot by Mariano Vivanco and styled by *ahem* Nicola Formichetti.
Rest of the spread here. On another subject, I will start posting snips and bits of this prose that I'm writing. Those posts will have a different format to allow easy scrolling due to excessive lameness.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Attraсtivе component to сontent.
I simply stumbleԁ upon your sіte and in accеssion
capital to сlaim that I get аctuаlly enjoyed аccount your weblog postѕ.
Any way Ι'll be subscribing for your feeds or even I achievement you get admission to constantly quickly.
My website: ebusinessopportunities.net

Post a Comment

Leave a comment, no registration needed