Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Speaking of which...

The students at the commercial photography class have a blog, and they were kind enough to mention me after the chat about fashion photography I gave.
 So more photography. After my previous thoughtful, insightful, deeply emotional post about photographer Paolo Roversi's superpowers, I'll blow out some steam by indulging yet again in ridiculous mockable lame fashion disasters. Photoshop disasters. Beggining with
 Lindsay Lohan by Ellen Von Unwerth for GQ Germany August 2010. Still don't know what the disaster is? Try finding her navel then. It's not in the cover, and it's way too high in the editorial. If you think this is big, in the Louis Vuitton Fall 2010 Campaign shot below
by Steven Meisel there's a mistake a little bit harder to spot, maybe because its awesomeness distracts you from the small details. Small logical details. Natalia Vodianova (middle) looks both fierce and delicate, touching her left breast with her Louis Vuitton gloves. Unlike her reflection, which seems to challenge time-space physics. Anyway I'll just leave these two for now, too much indulgence won't do me any good, look at what happened to BryanBoy. Ahem. I did not say that.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment, no registration needed